Sunday, June 21, 2009

New Pics of Riley

After 2 long weeks of waiting, we finally got to see Riley again this weekend. My sister Jill took the pics below when she visited on Saturday. I saw her today but couldn't take pics (the baby next to Riley needed it to stay dark, as she didn't have the cover over her bed while we were there). The hand over Riley in these pics is Pam's. I got to touch her today! I held my hand on her back for a while and patted her bottom a little. And I had to touch that dark, soft hair too! She is so precious! Still holding steady around her birth weight, so still incredibly tiny. Make sure to check the blog at the right for more detailed info from my brother- her blog is "Life of Riley."

Take care Miss Riley! See you again in a few weeks! 




No comments:

Post a Comment