Sunday, June 21, 2009

Skach Family = Food and Fun

Saturday evening, after the shower was finished, my parents had all of my dad's family that was in town for the shower (plus all spouses and kids), plus some of Pam's family, and some additional friends over for dinner. There were close to 30 of us there. The house, deck and patio were pretty packed, but we had a great time. The food was wonderful (some was catered by Famous Dave's, the rest made by the Skach women). It was extremely enjoyable for me to spend time with them, as it had been a long time since I'd seen some members of the family. The kids enjoyed the time with the little cousins too. 

Here's Makena with her flower halo made by my cousin Michelle. 
Some members of the family, and a couple friends, eating dinner on the back patio.
Landon, with my cousin Christal's son Larsen.
More of the family, having dinner on the back deck.
My brother Mikey and his girlfriend Kristi.
My sister Jill with her friend Scott.
Pam, with her sister Laura and her mom Peggy. 
Makena and Landon, chowing down their cake (I have no idea how many pieces they had over the course of the evening!). 
Thanks Mom and Dad for hosting all the fun on Saturday! I think everyone enjoyed themselves. I know we didn't want to leave. And that Sangria is a must at all family gatherings from now on- it was "OH SO YUMMY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment